Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quick note....

Hey, y'all! Sorry that I've been away so long....after Thanksgiving, I just kinda took a break. I'll try to do a real post tomorrow? if I get the time! I'll have my niece/nephew from 7:20 am till about 5:30 pm, and then around 6 we have some friends coming over for burgers/armadillo eggs/apple pie. OK, definitely burgers.....the other two items are hopefuls... So it should be a busy day, but don't worry, I'll put the kids to work....LOL I got most of my laundry/washing done today at least! I am also very stressed as my sister is supposed to be getting married in a little over a month.....and I think she must have died....or fallen of the edge of the world. I haven't heard anything from her in so long.....sob! (BTW if I owe anyone an email...let me know! or just write to me again...please! :) I'll also try to post a couple of pictures here soon too...

No comments: