Friday, June 29, 2007

He's Walking!

Yep, Jared is officially walking! I was just telling Mum on the phone that he has taken steps lately, and it was like I hung up the phone and he went to town with it....he stands up and methodically takes off walking, then when he gets there he stands and grins at us saying "Da?! Da?!" like he is so proud of what he's doing. He is now practicing bending over and picking stuff up....he's so clever! :) I'll try to post a picture of it soon....

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts and comments! I hadn't even been on here in a while and didn't know that you had commented. And the last time I was on here, my c-box wouldn't come up. Glad you're here Mel! :) Have a happy anniversary soon! (that's just in case I don't realise the date when it's here....I'm good at letting time slip past me! obviously, seeing as I forgot ours) The "yes, Maam" Kristy, was to picking up the toys whenever we frequent the Dr.'s.....not that I would let my kids touch such germ-ridden toys as are found in such places....:) I have to admit that I carry germ-killing anti-bac wipes in my car and disinfect my shopping trollies before I put Jared in it!!!! Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone! (fyi.....trollies, after being tested among many other areas, have one of the highest concentrations, of DISGUSTING germs.....)

We have had sooooooo much rain lately.....the garden is running wild! My jalapenos are looking sick though.....too much water maybe? I'll have to spray them with something just in case it is a case of Jalapenitus....or some such disease. We have cantaloupes/rockmelons popping out everywhere.

Anyway, just thought I'd jump on here and say "G-day", and let you all know that we are still alive and kicking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jazz! How cute that would be...if only I was there!!! :( :)

Speaking of remembering dates, I was wondering if you remembered Tim's birthday--but I'm thinking that's probably why you called...when I wasn't around, of course!!!!

I did wonder if the "Yes, Ma'am" was to the blog post...you really need to learn to comment on posts so it makes sense!!!

And, btw, you are a freak for disinfecting your shopping trolleys!!! Yes, I'm sure they're germy--and I don't really want to think about just how much (gag)--but remove all the germs from life and you get kids without a hardy immune system... Hmmm, thinking that must be a Ga-family oddity. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see the pics of him walking! Thanks for wishing us for our anniversary. I still can't believe that its been almost a year! Thanks again.