Monday, January 8, 2007

New hair-do and teeth!

OK, OK, the new teeth are not mine, but yes I finally braved the salon and got my hair done! And no, I'm not telling you what I had done! Yes, Heath decided that he liked it....or at least it passes...no, he did say it was nice..........but yes, his eyebrows did elevate slightly at his initial viewing of it...OK, I guess I'd better go ahead and tell you after all....as it would send my dear sister into shock if I actually had to post twice in the same day! Oh, the new teeth or should I say tooth belongs to Heath.....I mean, Jared! ;) Yes, he cut his first tooth today, which puts him as the earliest of our little ones to cut a tooth....the others were all around 6 months. He can also sit up now! And although I shouldn't admit to this....he's also the earliest to start on baby food....Oh, and did I tell you I got my hair spiral permed? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and did I tell you I'm so not surprised? :)

Yay for Jaz-man!

Ok, now hand Heathy the camera and strike your best pose...or else!