Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lifeguard Duty....

I just fished my 8 month old son out of the toilet for the first time.....he is now o'fish-ally a boy! OK, so maybe girls do that toowhen they are babies.....but we don't admit to it. Fortunately he was just splashing with his hands and hasn't managed to climb in entirely yet. It was the splashing that caught my attention... Some other things that are favourite pastimes of his are.....eating flip-flops or shoes, consuming dirt piles while someone sweeps, oh, and he loves to suck on dirty flannels/washrags. Like momma it usually involves eating! (Only my tastes are a little more refined....like vegemite for example)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha. Girls do NOT play in the toilet--do you ever remember that?! I do, however, remember Julia had a thing for the rubbish bin. :) When I first started reading, I thought he must have been sitting IN the toilet, but it really was quite tame. Give the boy a bowl of water to splash in, for goodness' sake! Glad to see you finally left a little scratch on my blog. ;)